Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's a beautiful morning....

I think I'll go outside for awhile...and just run!!!


What a beeeeeeautiful morning! The sun was out, the roads were quiet. :::sigh!!::: A peaceful run!


After I left the house I forgot that I wanted to borrow that darn IPod again. Not motivated to turn around I started to hum the last song I heard when the alarm went off this morning..."You want me. Come find me. Make up your mind." That was the first and last song I heard this morning when I woke up....darn it! I can't remember any other lines. How am I going to run with only three lines from a song playing over and over in my head! Ugh! I hate that! I believe it's called an ear worm. You can't get the song or part of the song out of your head. So there I go. "You want me. Come find me. Make up your mind. You want me. Come find me. Make up your....." It's going to be a long run.


Saved by the bell!


After making my turn I heard the chiming and clanking of the bells from a local church! Oh thank you Lord!! It was playing something else for me to focus on. I can't recall which it was, but I was so ever grateful. Enough to sustain me. Enough to change the tune in my head. I went from whatever was playing to other little church ditties that came to mind. He does seem to work in mysterious ways! I know it wasn't a miracle, but that Evanescense song is gone. And to some that may be a miracle!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head!

I'm glad your run was good-it was perfect out today ☺