Thursday, August 2, 2007

SSDD

Wake up, work out, eat, sleep...repeat a hundred fuckin times.

Yeah, take a wild guess at what I've been up to...bingo, T-R-A-I-N-I-N-G...you're all so damn smart.

More running, more lifting, nothing especially noteworthy or even interesting. Maybe my 16 miler this weekend will have something worth talking about.

On a side note though, I'm volunteering at the Burning River 100 Mile Endurance Run. Many friends and fellow bloggers are running and I wish them all the best of luck...I'll see you guys at mile 65 & mile 95.8-kick some ASS!

5 comments:

Mistress Empyrean said...

I'll trade you! I'll wake up, work out, sleep, and eat; You'll wake up, go to work, come home, cook and clean, teach a class, and eat and sleep as time permits.

Kind of funny how life takes on all the appeal of rinse-lather-repeat. I say we blow our respective popsicle stands and go to Vegas! tee hee!

Viv said...

Wow! I looked up the 100 mile endurance run. That is inconceivable. I bet ur going to have fun being on the other side of the race. Hey, when u lather, rinse and repeat it makes ur hair look beautimus!

Sam said...

Well you keep pumping and running. I'm staying away from runs with names like Burning River, Bad Ass whatever and Up Your Pokey 100.
Old wimp ass here will just keep farting around and flirting.
Hope you discover the meaning of life on your 16.
Carry on wild thing!

E-Speed said...

glad we got to see you at 91.3 even though it was only briefly!

Hope you got some shut eye after all that volunteering!

Delane said...

100 Miles, I want to vomit at the thought of it. Eh gads that a long run. 10,000 Kudos to the finishers